Terms and Conditions
Application and Entire Agreement
1. These Terms and conditions apply to the provision of the service
detailed on our website www.mmachallenge.co.uk
2. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when you
register as a competitor from the date of application. You acknowledge
that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation
made or given by or on our behalf. These conditions apply to the
contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or
incorporate, or which are implied by competitors.
3. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and in our service
which will include 8 weeks training and provide a venue and all other
amenities related to the service including a venue for challengers to
compete at providing the competitors obligations are made and
adequate training on behalf of the competitors is completed.
4. Competitors must complete a disclaimer form before entering into
the program or participating in one of our upcoming events.
5. Competitors must disclose any health issues that may affect their
training and competing and conform to a prefight medical before
6. Competitors are required sell on behalf of MMA challenge a minimum
of 10 tickets within 6 weeks of beginning training to be considered for the matching process of the event.
7. Any unsold tickets remain the property of MMA Challenge and must be
returned 1 week prior to the event.
8. Competitors are required to change their facebook profile to their
fight picture to enable MMA challenge and the competitors raise
awareness of the upcoming event and to help with ticket sales.
9. Competitors are required purchase a groin guard and gum shield as
personal protective equipment.
10. Competitors are required to raise a minimum of £50 sponsorship
money on our just giving page for our chosen charity Make a Wish
Cancellation and Amendment
11. MMA challenge can withdraw, cancel or amend any criteria in our
service provided in the event of any unforeseen circumstances that we
deem necessary to alter.
12. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of
any misrepresentation is limited by the competitor’s disclaimer
agreement and by understanding that MMA challenge has taken reasonable
care to ensure that the safety of competitors is our first priority
13.If one or more of these Terms and Conditions are found to be
unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that/those provisions
will be deemed severed from the remainder of the terms and conditions
(which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and Jurisdiction
14.These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted
according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and
conditions are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts